We have been married for over 7 years. We were high school sweethearts and our love grew from there. We always knew we wanted a family and were thrilled when we found out we were expecting the first time. Cohen joined our family and our life has never been the same!! Kendall joined us a little while later and we were amazed at how different girls can be from boys :) We have now added another little character to our zoo. We are so thankful for God's blessings and can't wait to see where He takes us.

Friday, July 27, 2012

Struggles and Hopes



The past few days have been a bit of a struggle. Pregnancy in itself isn't the most comfortable thing but as I am finding out (personally and from friends) the 3rd time is so much more rough. I don't know if it is the fact with the 1st and even with the second there is time to rest. There are points during the day and through the night that you can take some "me time". Not so much with your 3rd. I feel like I am constantly being pulled in many different directions but at the same time failing at all of them. I want to be a good wife, mother, dental hygienist, home maker, friend etc but feel like I am constantly dropping the ball. But then I sit back and I think. I have numerous friends - many who may be reading this blog that would LOVE to be in my position. To feel the movement of a little one inside of them, to go to dr appts and get good news that all is looking well with their baby, that baby is developing and growing the way it should and the heartbeat is strong. They want what I have - to be blessed with the feeling of bringing something truly amazing into this world. So who am I to complain? I constantly ask myself this question when I want to throw in the towel - in pain and just want to be done. So instead of complaining or feeling miserable I am going to turn this around. Turn to Christ and thank Him for the blessing of being able to be a mother. I have also found that looking back at newborn pictures helps too :)

Cohen Joseph




Kendall Rose




No comments:

Post a Comment