We have been married for over 7 years. We were high school sweethearts and our love grew from there. We always knew we wanted a family and were thrilled when we found out we were expecting the first time. Cohen joined our family and our life has never been the same!! Kendall joined us a little while later and we were amazed at how different girls can be from boys :) We have now added another little character to our zoo. We are so thankful for God's blessings and can't wait to see where He takes us.

Friday, August 30, 2013

Thirty-One :)

I just started selling Thirty-one and I LOVE IT!! I have loved their products and so after a little coaxing from a friend I decided to become a consultant. It allows me to do something "girly" and "get a hobby" Keith likes to say. Plus it helps our family with a little extra income :)






So if you ever want to party with me and have fun earning Thirty-One products let me know
camenisles1623@yahoo.com

with love from the zoo

No comments:

Post a Comment