We have been married for over 7 years. We were high school sweethearts and our love grew from there. We always knew we wanted a family and were thrilled when we found out we were expecting the first time. Cohen joined our family and our life has never been the same!! Kendall joined us a little while later and we were amazed at how different girls can be from boys :) We have now added another little character to our zoo. We are so thankful for God's blessings and can't wait to see where He takes us.

Thursday, February 20, 2014

WOW- time for some catch up!!!

So... where do I begin?!!! I have thought about this blog a lot lately and getting mad at myself for not staying active with it!! I think daily "really need to update that" and then the day ends and I haven't done it. To be fair life gets a little crazy over the holidays and we have recently been in project mode at home but I know how much it means to me to look back over my family's life and looking back at all the memories so I want to continue to do it. So I am going to give a few brief posts to catch you all up on what's been happening here.

Let's begin with November - Kendall's birthday month :) And Thanksgiving!! Unfortuntately most of the photos of said events are on our computer that has crashed :( But here are a few that I still had. We made the trip to KY again this year for Thanksgiving. We ran the Turkey Trot again this year and it was actually pretty nice - cold but sunny :) It was the first race after Keith's knee surgery but he was able to run the entire time with very minimal pain if any!! A huge answer to prayer!! It was nice to spend time with the family!!


After the race photo!!


No Shave November Family Photo


We finally got to meet baby Zeke!


LOVE THIS PHOTO -- had to share -- sorry if I have already :)


With love from the zoo


No comments:

Post a Comment