We have been married for over 7 years. We were high school sweethearts and our love grew from there. We always knew we wanted a family and were thrilled when we found out we were expecting the first time. Cohen joined our family and our life has never been the same!! Kendall joined us a little while later and we were amazed at how different girls can be from boys :) We have now added another little character to our zoo. We are so thankful for God's blessings and can't wait to see where He takes us.

Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Co Co

I feel bad that I haven't posted a lot of Cohen updates recently. He has been doing awesome in school!! He loves everything about it. This week he had his first snow day and he was devastated that he was missing school :) His class uses a reward of system of colors and clips. Each student has a clip and when they make good choices it goes up on the color chart. When they make bad choices they are moved down. So every day when I ask Cohen how his day was the first thing he always has to tell me is where his clip is :) Another thing that he has been saying lately is when he makes different choices he will tell me " Mom, do you know why I made that choice? My heart told my head that that would be a good choice." I love how his little mind works. He has been just awesome as my little helper with his sisters. He and Kendall are the best of friends and is always quick to tell me "serve girls first mom" I can't believe how big he is getting and the new things he is learning. This week he read his first (that I know of) word. I was bending down helping him tie his shoes when I heard him say RRRRR UUUU NNNN - Run! I looked up at him and said "what did you just say?" He looked at me and his face lights up and he says " Your shirt says Run." My mouth hit the floor - I love it!


NEW BOW AND ARROW


PLAYING SCHOOL


NERF WAR





PLAY DATE WITH A FRIEND



FIRST ACCIDENT AT SCHOOL :(

With love from the school

No comments:

Post a Comment