We have been married for over 7 years. We were high school sweethearts and our love grew from there. We always knew we wanted a family and were thrilled when we found out we were expecting the first time. Cohen joined our family and our life has never been the same!! Kendall joined us a little while later and we were amazed at how different girls can be from boys :) We have now added another little character to our zoo. We are so thankful for God's blessings and can't wait to see where He takes us.

Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Kendall's first dental visit

It was that time - time for my kids dental visits. I have often been asked if I clean my own kids teeth. I don't. I want them to hear dental advice from someone other than their mommy - more for in the future when they won't take my advice about anything :) Plus I like to sit back and watch how they handle themselves with other people.
I scheduled their appts after Cohen got out of school. HE LOVES THE DENTIST! So much so that he told me that morning that he couldn't go to school because he had to be ready to go to the dentist :) He was a little confused when we weren't at our usual spot. I had to remind him that mommy worked for a new dentist and that he was going to have a new person clean his teeth. After playing with the different toys at this office and seeing the tv/video games they have for the kids he told me he liked this place much better :)
Cohen went first in the chair to have his teeth cleaned by Mrs. Jody. She is excellent and so good with kids. Kendall wanted to hop right up in the chair with Cohen but I made her stand next to him so she could see all the tools Mrs. Jody would use for her too. When it was her turn I was amazed at how well she did. She kept her mouth open the entire time and did really well with the paste - which is Cohen's hardest part - his texture sensitivity. It didn't seem to bother Kendall at all. But the favorite part of course was picking a new toothbrush and prize and entering their names for the "no cavities bike contest."


Cohen and Mrs. Jody


"Whatcha doing Mrs. Jody?"



Cohen getting a chipped tooth fixed


Have I said I love my job recently?!!! 
This was in my op just to say thanks for being a part of the team!!


with love from the zoo

No comments:

Post a Comment