We have been married for over 7 years. We were high school sweethearts and our love grew from there. We always knew we wanted a family and were thrilled when we found out we were expecting the first time. Cohen joined our family and our life has never been the same!! Kendall joined us a little while later and we were amazed at how different girls can be from boys :) We have now added another little character to our zoo. We are so thankful for God's blessings and can't wait to see where He takes us.

Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Renae's Wedding

This weekend I had the privileged of being in my best friends wedding. She was my maid of honor and I was soo excited when she asked me if I would do the same :) It was soo fun being apart of this special day. The wedding was in Kalamazoo so I left after work on Friday for the rehearsal and dinner and spent the night at her parents house so that I could be there to help with whatever she needed. It was a full house with her and her family but so much fun!! Keith held down the fort here at the zoo and did a great job :)



We have a bride :)


Krista and Kim getting their hair done


Getting the girls hair done


Me and Krista all finished


Now for the bride





Finishing touches


So pretty!!!

The morning was filled with hair, makeup and nails. Then it was time for the dress





L.O.V.E




Then we did a few pictures


Renae and Krista


Renae and I

Renae and her sister -in-law Tobi


Renae's mom, Renae and sister Kim


Kim and her girls


Grandma and her girls


Trying to get a grandkids picture :)


It was then time to have Noah see Renae for the first time :)


Walking down the hall










The rest of the day was a flurry of wedding festivities and not a whole lot of opportunity to take pictures.It was such a fun day!!!
So congrats Noah and Renae!!!


with love from the zoo






1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness...I am just seeing this and it almost brought me to tears...I love u sooo much and thank u for being such a big part of our day! Thank u again for everything u did! Love ya! And I LOVE the pictures!!!

    ReplyDelete