We have been married for over 7 years. We were high school sweethearts and our love grew from there. We always knew we wanted a family and were thrilled when we found out we were expecting the first time. Cohen joined our family and our life has never been the same!! Kendall joined us a little while later and we were amazed at how different girls can be from boys :) We have now added another little character to our zoo. We are so thankful for God's blessings and can't wait to see where He takes us.

Saturday, October 6, 2012

First weekend in October

Today is the first weekend in October. So that means opening of duck season - goodbye hubby :) It's cool - he loves it sooo much and has some great friends he gets to spend time with. I just can't wait until Cohen can go with him. So the kids were up early this morning. I told them if they let me get some housework done we would go to the Library. The Library has become one of our favorite places - especially Kendall's. We go past the library and Kendall screams to go inside!!! There are days that I have gone 10 min out of my way just to avoid going past it because she will cry for miles if we don't go in :) So after my housework was done I bundled up the kids and headed out. It was just a glimpse into what we are in for this winter trying to get everyone ready to go out!! I am going to have to start the process at least 45 min before we have to be anywhere if today was any indication - I didn't even have to put snowpants or mittens on today!!!!










with love from the zoo

No comments:

Post a Comment