We have been married for over 7 years. We were high school sweethearts and our love grew from there. We always knew we wanted a family and were thrilled when we found out we were expecting the first time. Cohen joined our family and our life has never been the same!! Kendall joined us a little while later and we were amazed at how different girls can be from boys :) We have now added another little character to our zoo. We are so thankful for God's blessings and can't wait to see where He takes us.

Thursday, October 25, 2012

Recent Conversations

So there is not much to report on the zoo front. We are all doing well and enjoying these last few really nice days outside. Cohen is learning soooo much at school and it is sooo much fun to listen to all this new information coming out of his mouth. So I thought I would share some recent conversations that have taken place in our house.

While seeing a commercial for "Dancing with the Stars."
Cohen: Mom can I dance there.
Me: Sure Hun
Cohen: No I can't
Me: Why not?
Cohen: I need a girl to dance with. Maybe I will ask Jayde? ( a little girl I watch) But if she says no then I guess I will just ask Cadence. ( his girlfriend at school)


Last night Keith and Cohen talking before the World Series game
Keith: Who's going to win tonight? The Tigers or Giants?
Cohen: Giants
Keith: What?!!!! Well here's one - do you like black or blue better?
Cohen: Black
Keith: What?!!! Do you want to live here or on the streets?
Cohen: (pause) I guess the streets? 
Keith: Yup :)

Kendall walking towards the door with one of Cohen's backpacks
Kendall: See ya mommy
Me: Where are you going Kendall?
Kendall: I go to school. See ya, have a great day, be a good girl!

Kendall with all of her babies lined up on the couch with their pants off with a diaper wipe in her hand

Kendall: Oh man! You are all stinky! Gotta clean you up!

I just love to see them growing up and listening to the things that are coming out of their heads!

With love from the zoo 

No comments:

Post a Comment