We have been married for over 7 years. We were high school sweethearts and our love grew from there. We always knew we wanted a family and were thrilled when we found out we were expecting the first time. Cohen joined our family and our life has never been the same!! Kendall joined us a little while later and we were amazed at how different girls can be from boys :) We have now added another little character to our zoo. We are so thankful for God's blessings and can't wait to see where He takes us.

Thursday, October 4, 2012

October is here

I can't believe it is October already! I love fall in MI. The colors in our neighborhood are just awesome and every time I see them I can only stand in wonder. What an awesome God and creator we have!!!! Not much has changed around the house and I am really liking the new routine. Cohen is still loving school. Today he got to take the "Share Bag" home. It's a special bag that the kids get to take home and bring back a special toy to show the class. So of course Cohen chose one of his new dinosaurs. He was sooo excited to show it off :) Kendall is talking up a storm! She talks sooo much more and so much clearer than I ever remember Cohen talking - chalking it up to her being a girl. :) Kirsten is smiling all the time now :) She loves to watch her siblings. She is getting good at following them and turning her head to follow them. Her siblings love her too!!!


L.O.V.E


Playtime



Sibling Love






 I love spending time with them. This week was my first week back to work. It was really hard!! I do love what I do but I just miss my kids when I am not there! I know it doesn't make me a bad mom to spend time away - in fact I think it is kinda a good thing - makes me really appreciate the time I do spend with them. It also gives me some time to have some "adult" conversations and interactions. Which is good. I know that as the weeks go on it will continue to get easier and everyone will adjust to our new normal.

With love from the zoo










No comments:

Post a Comment