We have been married for over 7 years. We were high school sweethearts and our love grew from there. We always knew we wanted a family and were thrilled when we found out we were expecting the first time. Cohen joined our family and our life has never been the same!! Kendall joined us a little while later and we were amazed at how different girls can be from boys :) We have now added another little character to our zoo. We are so thankful for God's blessings and can't wait to see where He takes us.

Wednesday, December 19, 2012

New Beginnings

So I guess it is probably time to make it blog official. I have accepted a new position with a new dental office :) God's timing always amazes me and this time was no different. I had been with my previous office for 7 years (still doesn't seem real). There I had grown so much as a dental hygienist. I fell more in love with my job and the opportunities it brought to help people - the real reason I wanted to be in this profession. I made amazing friendships not only with my co workers but also my patients. I loved getting involved in their families - watching the kids grow up and families adding new family members. But there were also some challenges and I felt God was telling me it was time to step out of my comfort zone and take a chance on something new. But He knew my fear of change and knew He was going to have to help me. So He threw an opportunity at me at just the right time - when I was discouraged and needing some direction. And because I finally chose to follow His plan and not be so scared of change I am in an awesome place that God is showing me He wanted me to be. I am soooooo excited about this new office and the opportunities I am already seeing. So while I am having a bit of a hard time missing my patients and co workers I truly feeling God's presence in this move. So if you are in the market for a new dentist you can find me at Dr. Zuidema and Dr. Hess Family dentistry :)


Goodbye to the old


And in with the new :)

with love from the zoo

No comments:

Post a Comment