We have been married for over 7 years. We were high school sweethearts and our love grew from there. We always knew we wanted a family and were thrilled when we found out we were expecting the first time. Cohen joined our family and our life has never been the same!! Kendall joined us a little while later and we were amazed at how different girls can be from boys :) We have now added another little character to our zoo. We are so thankful for God's blessings and can't wait to see where He takes us.

Monday, December 10, 2012

Santa?

The other day I took the kids to one of our local malls. This time of year there is a large train display for Christmas. This is one of Cohen's favorite things about Christmas. Last year my parents took him and they spent 2 hours there!!! So I took all three after picking Cohen up from school. Cohen's face lit up when we walked in and he saw why we were there. There were a lot of kids there running around the track trying to catch up with their favorite train running around the track. There is so much to look at - many different scenes with people, cars, animals and of course the different trains going in and out of tunnels. So we had been there for a while and I was showing Kendall some different things all the while keeping an eye on Cohen running around the tracks when I realized I didn't see him any more. No reason to panic he wouldn't leave the trains. So I wheeled the stroller around the tracks - NO COHEN! I look down one hallway - NO COHEN. I look down the other hallway - there's Cohen - sitting on Santa's lap - just chatting it up with him!! I just laughed and wheeled the girls over to him. Santa informed me that Cohen had asked for a real bird for Christmas. WHAT? Of all the things Cohen sees on TV and tells me to ask Santa for - he finally gets the chance and he asks for a real bird? Oh boy! I found out later that he had asked Santa for a RIO bird - a bird from the movie - not a real bird - whew!! :)







Cohen and Santa



Kendall wanted nothing to do with Santa until he brought out the candy canes - but then just as fast ran back to me :)

With love from the zoo









No comments:

Post a Comment