We have been married for over 7 years. We were high school sweethearts and our love grew from there. We always knew we wanted a family and were thrilled when we found out we were expecting the first time. Cohen joined our family and our life has never been the same!! Kendall joined us a little while later and we were amazed at how different girls can be from boys :) We have now added another little character to our zoo. We are so thankful for God's blessings and can't wait to see where He takes us.

Sunday, September 30, 2012

Say it ain't so

I can't believe the time has come - going back to work :( I knew it would go fast and I tried to prepare myself but it always comes too fast!! I have SOOOOOO enjoyed my time off with my kids. I am soo thankful that my maternity leave lined up with Cohen's first few weeks of school. I feel like we have a system down now and he is adjusting so well with his new routine. As for the girls they are adjusting well too. I have really come to love the mornings with just the girls and being able to focus on just them. Kendall is becoming such a big helper with Kirsten and I am constantly amazed at the things she is saying and doing now. She is growing up sooo fast and talking soo much more than Cohen did at this age and I just LOVE it!! Kirsten is getting into a good routine with sleeping and eating. She is already showing signs of "drama" as Keith likes to call it. She can flip the "mad" switch fast and can also turn it off just as fast :) She loves to be held!! She wants to see what is going on at all times. Her smiles are becoming more and more frequent and I just can't stand it!!!
          I know this is my 3rd child and going back to work should come easier this time but it's not! I keep telling myself though that I am fortunate that I only work 2 days a week!! And I really do love what I do! I just wish I could see my kids while doing it :) I am super grateful that I have awesome people who are able and willing to watch them for us. That makes it a little easier :) So here are just a few of Kirsten's smiles as I wrap up my last day of maternity leave :)





with love from the zoo



No comments:

Post a Comment