We have been married for over 7 years. We were high school sweethearts and our love grew from there. We always knew we wanted a family and were thrilled when we found out we were expecting the first time. Cohen joined our family and our life has never been the same!! Kendall joined us a little while later and we were amazed at how different girls can be from boys :) We have now added another little character to our zoo. We are so thankful for God's blessings and can't wait to see where He takes us.

Friday, February 15, 2013

Half a year- WHAT?

Crazy to think I have been a part of this crazy zoo for almost half a year!! 6 whole months!! I must say I am really getting used to it here. My schedule is pretty set now. I usually wake up around 7:00 - just in time to wish my fellow zoo members a good day. I love to start with a good breakfast. The zoo keepers have introduced me to some new foods: rice, bananas, apples, squash and Cheerios. I love them all :) But then again food has never been a problem for me. The rest of my day consists of spending time with toys, laughing , smiling at visitors and of course napping. Night time is okay. Sometimes I like to party and other nights sleep is okay. I have some new things growing in my mouth that my mom seems to be obsessed with. I also rolled over today and she got really excited about that too. Man, I can get this lady really happy with the littlest things I swear :) So she took a bunch of pictures of me so here they are :)



HaPpY 6 MoNtHs









Seriously?






Can you see my new teeth?









Food is great but sometimes a good toe is awesome!


with love from the zoo




No comments:

Post a Comment