We have been married for over 7 years. We were high school sweethearts and our love grew from there. We always knew we wanted a family and were thrilled when we found out we were expecting the first time. Cohen joined our family and our life has never been the same!! Kendall joined us a little while later and we were amazed at how different girls can be from boys :) We have now added another little character to our zoo. We are so thankful for God's blessings and can't wait to see where He takes us.

Friday, February 15, 2013

Valentine's Day

Well this was our first school Valentine's day. And as much as I love the generic Valentine's day cards, I wanted to do something different. Plus a bunch of 5 year olds hyped up on sugar was not my idea of fun....for anyone :)  So I went with a different idea.



We started by making some fish bowls


I wrote the message:
"Thanks for being my friend at school"
and Cohen signed his name on all 24 valentines
(he wanted to bail after the first 10 :) )



Then we put them in plastic bags and filled with fish crackers
(get it...friend at school... school of fish)


The finished product


Cohen's Valentines


Yes, I will :)


with love from the zoo

No comments:

Post a Comment