We have been married for over 7 years. We were high school sweethearts and our love grew from there. We always knew we wanted a family and were thrilled when we found out we were expecting the first time. Cohen joined our family and our life has never been the same!! Kendall joined us a little while later and we were amazed at how different girls can be from boys :) We have now added another little character to our zoo. We are so thankful for God's blessings and can't wait to see where He takes us.

Saturday, February 16, 2013

The Big 3-0

Well I knew it was coming and I was dreading it.... the big 3-0. For some reason this birthday was especially hard. I don't really know why. Maybe it is the thought that I am no longer in my 20's or that I feel like now I have to dress and "act" my age. I keep telling myself that I do have 3 kids so I should act like it. But deep down I still feel like I just left high school :) But I have an amazing husband who took my anxiety and turned my focus on something else. He would only tell me that Cohen and Kendall were spending the night with my parents and that we needed to be on the road at 9. He had left me a few clues and I had come up with a trip to Traverse City. I was wrong. He surprised me with a trip to ....... Chicago- my favorite city!! And another surprise was it was with some of our dear friends! The whole weekend was all about good food, shopping and spending time together.

Chicago!!!




Our hotel






Love of my life!




A must stop...Sprinkles Cupcakes



Skyline all made out of Legos

Ready to go out on the town


Dinner at the Cheesecake Factory 



Daddy trying to keep Kirsten warm




Well Chicago we had fun


So bring it on 30
I have some pretty amazing people I am going to spend it with
Here's to making it a great year!!

With love from the zoo








No comments:

Post a Comment