We have been married for over 7 years. We were high school sweethearts and our love grew from there. We always knew we wanted a family and were thrilled when we found out we were expecting the first time. Cohen joined our family and our life has never been the same!! Kendall joined us a little while later and we were amazed at how different girls can be from boys :) We have now added another little character to our zoo. We are so thankful for God's blessings and can't wait to see where He takes us.

Friday, February 15, 2013

Updates 2/15/13

So just some updates and random pictures of the zoo animals!


Miss Kendall:
Still working on potty training
Loves to tickle her sister
Has developed a "baby" voice
Every night when I pull out the pj's she immediately says
"I don't need to go to bed, I not crabby"


Mr. Cohen
Had his 100th day at school!!
He still loves school very much and comes home talking about some pretty amazing things he is learning
He is making lots of friends
He loves his sisters very much
Can make Kirsten laugh like none of the rest of us




I love my little goof balls





Loving to read


Movie afternoon with mom and friends


My goofy girls




God has blessed me with these precious angels
And for that I am eternally grateful!!


with love from the zoo




No comments:

Post a Comment