We have been married for over 7 years. We were high school sweethearts and our love grew from there. We always knew we wanted a family and were thrilled when we found out we were expecting the first time. Cohen joined our family and our life has never been the same!! Kendall joined us a little while later and we were amazed at how different girls can be from boys :) We have now added another little character to our zoo. We are so thankful for God's blessings and can't wait to see where He takes us.

Monday, February 18, 2013

Igloo fun

So the other day we were on our way home from church and small group and Cohen asked Keith if he would play outside with him. I knew Keith had had a long week and was really looking to rest a bit, but being the good daddy that he is he agreed to go outside with Cohen. I thought for sure they would be in after about 30 min or so. So I took the girls inside and laid them down for naps. After about an hour I peeked outside to see Keith, Cohen and one of our neighbors in the corner of our street with every shovel we own digging into the snow that the snow plow had pilled up. After almost 2 hours I decided to peek outside and see what they were up to. And boy was I impressed!!! Today I took the kids out to play in their new igloo and we had so much fun!!


Anyone home?




Peekaboo!!! 


Made it thru the tunnel


Cheese!




Mommy and Kendall


Man on the hill!





My loves!!!


Miss Kirsten also got some time with mommy!


with love from the zoo

No comments:

Post a Comment