We have been married for over 7 years. We were high school sweethearts and our love grew from there. We always knew we wanted a family and were thrilled when we found out we were expecting the first time. Cohen joined our family and our life has never been the same!! Kendall joined us a little while later and we were amazed at how different girls can be from boys :) We have now added another little character to our zoo. We are so thankful for God's blessings and can't wait to see where He takes us.

Monday, September 10, 2012

1 month old

OH Boy - or should I say OH Girl!! Someone is a month old already!!!! Time is flying by and I just want it to slow down. Pretty soon I will be going back to work - sigh - and so I am trying to soak up every min with my kids these next few weeks!! I am fortunate to have an amazing husband who works super hard so that I only have to work 2 days a week - I can't imagine having to be away from them any more than that!!!















1 month old
I eat every 3-4 hours unless I am asleep
I take 3 naps during the day
I sleep in 4 hour stretches
I have wanted to party from 3-4 am lately
I love my pacifier
I get lots of kisses and hugs from my siblings!

With love from the zoo

1 comment:

  1. where's the party at!? fitz and her must party long distance. he loves nothing more than to be wakey wake around 3 and 4. sometimes more. stinker!

    ReplyDelete