We have been married for over 7 years. We were high school sweethearts and our love grew from there. We always knew we wanted a family and were thrilled when we found out we were expecting the first time. Cohen joined our family and our life has never been the same!! Kendall joined us a little while later and we were amazed at how different girls can be from boys :) We have now added another little character to our zoo. We are so thankful for God's blessings and can't wait to see where He takes us.

Thursday, September 6, 2012

Day 3 - Tears

Today was our first day of tears! I was waiting to pick Cohen up from school at the usual time. When I saw his teacher walking out the students I got out of the car to grab Cohen. When he saw me he burst into tears! I panicked thinking - great here it begins - him not liking school or someone being mean to him and him never wanting to go back. Well that couldn't have been farther from the truth! When I asked Cohen why he was crying he could barely make out the words "I want to stay at school with my teacher!!" I started to laugh :) I was soo happy that was the reason for the tears!! His teacher saw that he was crying also and came over to see what was wrong. When she heard that he was crying because he didn't want to leave she gave him a big hug and said he could come again tomorrow. Immediately the water works stopped and he began telling me all about his day! His teacher laughed with me and gave Cohen a high five and we headed home. I am truly amazed at how much Cohen loves school and I am sooo grateful for the wonderful teachers he has!!
               It was also such a wonderful morning I decided to take the kids to the park to run off some energy! Boy do they all love the park!!


Nevaeh and Kendall


No hands Mom




Swings seem to be the favorite

Cohen now takes it upon himself to help out with Kirsten if I am busy with Kendall or something else. Today he grabbed Kirsten and the bottle while I was laying Kendall and Nevaeh down for their naps :) Also notice the Ipad - he said he and Kirsten were going to watch a movie when they ate lunch :) Love my big boy!!! 


With love from the zoo



No comments:

Post a Comment