We have been married for over 7 years. We were high school sweethearts and our love grew from there. We always knew we wanted a family and were thrilled when we found out we were expecting the first time. Cohen joined our family and our life has never been the same!! Kendall joined us a little while later and we were amazed at how different girls can be from boys :) We have now added another little character to our zoo. We are so thankful for God's blessings and can't wait to see where He takes us.

Saturday, August 18, 2012

Daddy time

Today was a gorgeous day in MI!!! Mid 70's with lots of sun. But once again having to be on rest did not allow me to be able to get out and enjoy it but Keith decided to take full advantage and took Cohen and Kendall to the zoo! I was very proud of him and his determination to be a great dad and handle both kids with out me :) I had a hard time not hopping in the van and joining them but Keith promised he would take tons of pictures for me so I would feel like I was there. So I will share them with you also :)


We are SOOOO excited to spend the day with Daddy




Which animal should we pet first?


Goofy kids



Hello Mr. Goat


We love the Trains





Daddy Time




Lions




We had a great day with Daddy

Meanwhile, I was back at home. My grandfather called and asked if he and my grandmother could come see Kirsten. I figured I could handle that so I invited them over while I knew the other kids would be gone so they could enjoy a quiet visit with Kirsten and I. My grandmother suffers from Alzheimers and I knew she wouldn't know who I was but she LOVES babies. And sure enough she wanted to hold Kirsten almost immediately.


Pretty Girl all ready to meet her Great Grandparents


Grandma Great


Great Grandparents


So as much as I hated missing out on a day at the zoo with the whole family, everyone seemed to have a good day and I am feeling better and better with time :) So thanks again for all the prayers! With love from the zoo


No comments:

Post a Comment