We have been married for over 7 years. We were high school sweethearts and our love grew from there. We always knew we wanted a family and were thrilled when we found out we were expecting the first time. Cohen joined our family and our life has never been the same!! Kendall joined us a little while later and we were amazed at how different girls can be from boys :) We have now added another little character to our zoo. We are so thankful for God's blessings and can't wait to see where He takes us.

Monday, August 27, 2012

Last week of Summer

Today starts the last week of summer. It is really starting to hit me that Cohen is going to school next week! I know he is going to really like it but I am having a hard time thinking everyday he is going to be spending it away. I know it will be good for him and he will learn a lot. I also know it will be nice for me to have some time with just the girls on days that I don't work. So I am praying that God will give me peace about the changes that are to come. But today, since Keith had to work this weekend he gots a very shortened day today. I got the kids up this morning and drove out to Inontime to pick Keith up and show Kirsten around the office. Then we headed to Hager Park in Jenison to play with the kids on their big wooden play set. It had rained over night so everything was still a bit damp but that didn't stop the kids from having a lot of fun!!!


Kendall loves to swing




Kirsten slept through the whole thing :)


Chase me Daddy!









                       

Spider Monkey in action









As much as Keith having to work the weekend, it was nice to spend the morning as a family. I am hoping to make the most of this week with Cohen and the girls. Please keep us all in your prayers as we transition into this new routine. With love from the zoo


No comments:

Post a Comment