We have been married for over 7 years. We were high school sweethearts and our love grew from there. We always knew we wanted a family and were thrilled when we found out we were expecting the first time. Cohen joined our family and our life has never been the same!! Kendall joined us a little while later and we were amazed at how different girls can be from boys :) We have now added another little character to our zoo. We are so thankful for God's blessings and can't wait to see where He takes us.

Thursday, August 9, 2012

Take 2?

So today wasn't what we expected but all in all it was a good day. I was able to process this development and spend some much needed time in prayer this morning before my mom brought the kids back. I was also very encouraged by the messages both here, Facebook and by calls/texts. It makes this whole thing easier.
       Today I was able to talk to my actual Dr personally and she knew just what to say to relieve all my fears. While she can't guarantee that she will be able to turn baby, she said she has had a good track record of doing so and because baby is transverse and not fully breach there is a better chance she can do so. We will be going into the hospital bright and early tomorrow morning and will start the process.If she can get baby turned we will immediately proceed with the induction and breaking my water. If we can't get baby to turn we will probably be proceeding with the C-section - and I am okay with that. I need to put myself aside and put baby's well being first.
        I was also able to spend some quality time with my kids today and then tonight Keith and I had some fun tonight. We have been searching for a new travel system/double stroller for some time now. But either we never heard back from people or the one we fell in love with was recalled just days before we pulled the trigger on it :) We were really encouraged when we finally found one we liked and for an awesome price. So nothing like waiting til the last min but we picked it up tonight and we are soo happy with it. Then as we were driving home I mentioned to Keith that we should go out for a nice dinner since the kids were already with family. As we sat down to eat I was reminded that we had done this for our past 2 kids the night before our inductions. We didn't do it yesterday because we were so busy. So here's hoping this does the trick :)
         Thanks to all for your prayers and messages of encouragement! I wouldn't be in this emotionally calm place with out each one of you and your prayers!! We will keep you posted on the events of tomorrow :) Oh and here is a picture of our new purchase:


With love from the zoo

1 comment:

  1. We are blessed to hear you found your stroller...and for a 'deal.'. And so glad you could enjoy a traditional dinner out together tonite. We pray Doc can turn baby, and if not, that you fearlessly face and triumphantly experience the c-section. We know God will walk through it with you.
    Love,
    Nana and Papa

    ReplyDelete