We have been married for over 7 years. We were high school sweethearts and our love grew from there. We always knew we wanted a family and were thrilled when we found out we were expecting the first time. Cohen joined our family and our life has never been the same!! Kendall joined us a little while later and we were amazed at how different girls can be from boys :) We have now added another little character to our zoo. We are so thankful for God's blessings and can't wait to see where He takes us.

Friday, August 17, 2012

Trying to see the bright side

Well things were going so well until yesterday. I was feeling so good and so thankful that I didn't have a c- section that I felt like I could do anything I wanted to do. Plus my mom had taken Kendall all day Tuesday and over night and then Wednesday my dad took the day off to have a Poppy and Cohen day. So I felt like I needed to take advantage of that time to get things done instead of resting.
        My body finally had to step in and scare me to tell me to slow down yesterday. Without going into all the gross details I have been ordered to bed rest for the next few days :( Again not my plan or what I want to be doing. I want to be doing everything for my family and I feel like I am taking advantage of both my husband and my parents. They have stepped in like I can't believe - trying to make it better for me. So I am trying to be patient with my body and accept the help.
        So the bright side is I have been able to just relax and cuddle with my new little princess. What else can you do but take some pictures. :) I would ask for continued prayers for patience for me and quick healing. I will add photos of our bed rest cuddles later - iPad won't allow any uploads right now :(





No comments:

Post a Comment