We have been married for over 7 years. We were high school sweethearts and our love grew from there. We always knew we wanted a family and were thrilled when we found out we were expecting the first time. Cohen joined our family and our life has never been the same!! Kendall joined us a little while later and we were amazed at how different girls can be from boys :) We have now added another little character to our zoo. We are so thankful for God's blessings and can't wait to see where He takes us.

Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Siblings

Cohen and Kendall have fallen hard for the newest addition to our zoo. Both of them want to hold her and be the one to comfort her when she cries. It has been soo much fun to see them both interact with Kirsten. They are going to make fantastic older siblings :) Yesterday, my mom took Kendall for a special day and Cohen came with me to Kirsten's Dr appt. When the Dr walked in Cohen motioned with his hands, pointing to Kendall and announced "this is my new sister Kirsten - isn't she beautiful?" It melted my heart!! I hope he always sees his sisters in that light!! Today was Cohen's special day and my dad took the day off of work to spend it with Cohen so I have had just the 2 girls. Kendall is now watching everything I do with Kirsten and either imitates on Kirsten or with her doll everything I do. She just loves her babies!!!


Giving her baby a sponge bath just like Kirsten just had


Sisters





Big Brother







Siblings







No comments:

Post a Comment